Don’t know how you can Turn On and Off Venu Sq. Do not worry, this article provides you with a step-by-step process on easy ways you can turn On and Off Venu Sq after unboxing your device.
How Do I Turn On Venu Sq
To turn on and off the Garmin Venu Sq smartwatch, you can follow these simple steps:
- Locate the Action button on the side of the device. It’s usually positioned towards the upper-right or upper-left side.
- Press and hold the Action button for a few seconds until the Garmin logo appears on the screen. This indicates that the watch is being powered on.
- Release the Action button and wait for the device to complete the booting process. Once it’s powered on, you can start using your Venu Sq.
How Do I Turn Off Garmin Venu Sq
- Press and hold the Action button from the watch face or any screen until the power menu appears on the screen.
- On the power menu, you’ll see options such as “Lock Device,” “Restart,” and “Power Off.”
- Swipe or scroll through the options and select “Power Off” by just tapping on it.
- A confirmation notification will appear on the screen, asking if you want to power off the device. Confirm your choice by tapping “Yes” or a similar option.
- The device will begin shutting down, and the screen will go blank once it’s turned off completely.
With these steps provided above, you can be able to Turn On and Off your Venu Sq device with ease.
How to Turn on Pulse OX on Garmin Venu Sq
- Go to Settings on your Venu Sq device.
- Select Wrist Heart Rate.
- Tap on Pulse Ox.
- Choose Tracking Mode.
- Here, you have the option to turn on measurements while you are inactive during the day, select All Day. To turn on continuous measurements while you sleep, select During Sleep.
- To Turn Off measurement, select Off.
How to Turn Bluetooth on Garmin Venu Sq
- Go to Settings and Phone.
- select Status.
- This option displays the current Bluetooth connection status.
- To Turn On Bluetooth, tap On or Off to off your Bluetooth connection.
How to Turn Off Notification on Garmin Venu Sq
- Go to Settings and Phone.
- select Notifications.
- The device turns smart notifications on and off automatically based on the settings you enable on your phone.
Please note that the specific buttons and menu options may vary slightly depending on the firmware version or any updates applied to the Garmin Venu Sq. If you encounter any difficulties or notice differences in the interface, I recommend referring to the user manual or contacting Garmin support for further assistance.
Is my smartphone compatible with my Venu Sq device?
Yes, The Venu Sq device is compatible with smartphones as long as your smartphone’s Bluetooth technology is still working. You can go to www.garmin.com/ble for more compatibility information.
Why is Garmin Venu Sq not turning On?
There could be several reasons If your Garmin Venu Sq smartwatch is not turning on, and they may include:
- Drained battery life(low battery)
- The action/power button may have stopped functioning.
- Software update issues.
To fix the problem, make sure your Venu Sq is properly charged, and check for software updates by connecting your device to your smartphone. Once connected and there is a software update, your Garmin Venu Sq will automatically update itself.