Garmin Venu Sq Music Edition is a perfect choice smartwatch specifically made for fitness-savvy music lovers. However, the Garmin Venu Sq Music Edition smartwatch is designed to be part of Garmin’s renowned Venu series, this wearable wrist device has been specifically created with some features that will delight any music lover. Venu Sq Music Edition smartwatch combines the functionality of a smartwatch capable of fitness tracking and the ability to store and play music directly from the device. Some of the main features of this device include:
- Fitness Tracking
- Music Storage and Playback
- Monitors Sleep
- Monitors Health
- GPS Tracking
- Notifications and Smart Features
How Do I Turn “On” and “Off” Garmin Venu Sq Music Edition
Do you want to be sure of how you can safely turn “On” and “Off” your new Garmin Venu Sq Music Edition smartwatch after unboxing it? Do not worry, this article provides you with a step-by-step process for easy ways to safely turn “On” and “Off” the Garmin Venu Sq Music Edition.
Now, to safely turn “On” or “Off” the Garmin Venu Sq Music Edition smartwatch, you need to follow these easy steps listed below:
To Turn “On” The Garmin Venu Sq Music Edition:
- Find the Action button which is located at the upper-right or upper-left side of the device.
- Press and hold down the Action button for a few seconds until the Garmin logo appears on the screen. This shows that the smartwatch is being powered on.
- Now release the Action button and wait for the device to complete the booting process. You can start using your Venu Sq Music after the device successfully powers on.
To Turn “Off” The Garmin Venu Sq Music Edition:
- Press and hold down the Action button from the watch face or any screen until the power menu appears on the screen.
- On the power menu, you’ll see options such as “Lock Device,” “Restart,” and “Power Off.”
- Swipe or scroll through the available options and select “Power Off” by just tapping on it.
- A confirmation message will appear on the screen, asking if you want to power off the device. Confirm your choice by tapping “Yes” or a similar option.
- The device will begin shutting down, and the screen will go blank once it’s completely turned off.
Finally, you can be able to easily Turn “On” and “Off” your Garmin Venu Sq Music Edition device if you correctly follow the steps provided above.
Note: The specific buttons and menu options may vary slightly depending on the firmware version or any updates applied to the Garmin Venu Sq Music Edition. Hence, if you come across any difficulties or notice differences in the interface, I suggest referring to the user manual or contacting the Garmin Support Centre for further assistance.
How to Turn Bluetooth on Garmin Venu Sq Music?
- Go to Settings and Phone.
- select Status.
- This option displays the current Bluetooth connection status.
- To Turn On Bluetooth, tap On or Off to off your Bluetooth connection.
How can I Turn Off Notifications on Garmin Venu Sq Music?
- Go to Settings and Phone.
- select Notifications.
- The device turns smart notifications on and off automatically based on the settings you enable on your phone.
How can I Force Restart Garmin Venu Sq Music?
To force restart Garmin Venu Sq Music, you just have to press and hold down the power button. While holding down the power button, a message that says “Release Key For Assistance” might pop up on the screen. Don’t bother to do as the message says, just ignore it and keep holding down the power button until the device finally turns off. Basically, this process takes about 15 to 20 seconds.
Is my smartphone compatible with my Venu Sq device Music Edition?
Yes, The Venu Sq Music Edition device is compatible with any smartphone with functional Bluetooth technology. Otherwise, you can go to www.garmin.com/ble for more compatibility information.
Why is my Garmin Venu Sq Music refusing to turn On?
There could be several issues preventing your Garmin Venu Sq Music Edition smartwatch from turning on, and they may include:
- Low battery life.
- Damaged action/power button.
- Software update issues.
To fix this problem, make sure your Venu Sq Music is properly charged, and check for software updates by connecting your device to your smartphone. Your Garmin Venu Sq Music will automatically update itself once connected and there is a software update.