How Do I Turn On/Off Garmin Venu Sq 2 Music Edition
After unpacking your new Garmin Venu Sq 2 Music Edition, follow the step-by-step processes listed below to easily and safely turn “On” and “Off” your new smartwatch. Do not worry, the processes are easy, simple, and clear for anyone to understand.
Steps To Turn “On” The Garmin Venu Sq 2 Music Edition:
- Find the Action button which is located at the upper-right side of the device.
- Press and hold down the Action button for a few seconds until the Garmin logo appears on the screen. This shows that the smartwatch is being powered on.
- Now release the Action button and wait for the device to complete the booting process. You can start using your Venu Sq 2 Music Edition after the device successfully powers on.
Steps To Turn “Off” The Garmin Venu Sq 2 Music Edition:
- Press and hold down the Action button from the watch face or any screen until the power menu appears on the screen.
- On the power menu, you’ll see options such as “Lock Device,” “Restart,” and “Power Off.”
- Swipe or scroll through the options on the power menu and look for the “Power Off” option and select it by tapping on it once.
- A confirmation message will appear on the smartwatch screen immediately after you select the “Power Off” option asking if you want to power off the device. Confirm your choice by tapping “Yes” or a similar option.
- At this point, don’t take any further action as the device will begin to shut down, and the screen will go blank if the smartwatch is successfully turned off.
Finally, you can easily Turn “On” or “Off” your Garmin Venu Sq 2 Music Edition smartwatch if you correctly follow the steps provided above.
Note: The specific buttons and menu options may vary slightly depending on the firmware version or any updates applied to the Garmin Venu model. Hence, if you come across any difficulties or notice differences in the interface, I suggest checking the device user manual or otherwise contacting the Garmin Support Centre for more assistance.
How do I start a Workout on Venu Sq 2 Music Edition?
To start up a workout on your Garmin VenuSq 2 Music Edition, follow these steps below:
- Press the Power Button.
- Select an activity.
- Swipe up.
- Select Workouts.
- A list of workouts that are compatible with the selected activity will appear
- Select a workout.
- Press the Power button to start the selected activity timer.
Your Venu Sq 2 Music Edition displays each step of the workout after you begin training.
Can I swim or shower with the Garmin Venu Sq 2 Music Edition?
Yes, you can swim or shower with your Garmin Venu Sq 2 Music Edition as it is water-resistant to a depth of 50m. You can even keep it on while swimming or taking a shower.
How to Turn Bluetooth on Garmin Venu Sq 2 Music Edition?
- Open Settings and Phone.
- select Status.
- This option displays the current Bluetooth connection status.
- There you can turn On or Off Bluetooth.
Why is my Garmin Venu Sq 2 Music Edition Smartwatch not turning On?
Some primary reasons why your Garmin Venu Sq 2 Music Edition smartwatch refuses to turn on include;
- Low battery life.
- Damaged action/power button.
- Software update issues.
However to fix this problem, make sure your Venu Sq 2 Music Edition is properly charged, and check for software updates by connecting your device to your smartphone. Your Garmin Venu Sq 2 Music Edition will automatically update itself if there is an available software update once the device is connected to your smartphone.
How can I Force Restart Garmin Venu Sq 2 Music Edition?
To force restart Garmin Venu Sq 2 Music Edition, follow these steps below:
- Press and hold down the Power Button for some seconds.
- While holding down the power button, a message that says “Release Key For Assistance” is displayed on the screen.
- Ignore the message and keep holding down the power button until the device finally turns off. This process takes about 15 to 20 seconds.
- After the smartwatch turns off, it will automatically reboot itself after some seconds. In case it does not automatically reboot after 30 seconds of turning it off, you will have to boot it manually by pressing and holding down the power for a few seconds till it turns back on.