Garmin Venu 2 is an upgraded version of the original Garmin Venu smartwatch specifically made for fitness tracking with 9 days of battery life. However, the Garmin Venu 2 smartwatch is designed to be part of Garmin’s advanced Venu series, this advanced version of the Garmin Venu series comes with so many new features and upgrades that will amaze its users.
Basically, the Garmin Venu 2 smartwatch performs the basic functions of a smartwatch and even beyond. Some important features of the Garmin Venu 2 include: Fitness Tracking, Health Tracking, Hydration Tracking, Sleep Monitoring, Music on the Go, HIIT Interval Training Mode, Supports Voice Command, Supports Garmin Pay, and many more.
How Do I Turn “On” and “Off” Garmin Venu 2
Here, you will learn step by step the easy ways to safely turn “On” and “Off” your new Garmin Venu 2 smartwatch after acquiring the smartwatch. Do not worry, the process is easy, simple, and quick.
Now, to safely turn “On” or “Off” the Garmin Venu 2 smartwatch, you need to follow these easy steps listed below:
Steps To Turn “On” The Garmin Venu 2:
- Find the Action button which is located at the upper-right or upper-left side of the device.
- Press and hold down the Action button for a few seconds until the Garmin logo appears on the screen. This shows that the smartwatch is being powered on.
- Now release the Action button and wait for the device to complete the booting process. You can start using your Venu Sq Music after the device successfully powers on.
Steps To Turn “Off” The Garmin Venu 2:
- Press and hold down the Action button from the watch face or any screen until the power menu appears on the screen.
- On the power menu, you’ll see options such as “Lock Device,” “Restart,” and “Power Off.”
- Swipe or scroll through the options on the power menu and look for the “Power Off” option and select it by tapping on it once.
- A confirmation message will appear on the smartwatch screen immediately after you select the “Power Off” option asking if you really want to power off the device. Confirm your choice by tapping “Yes” or a similar option.
- At this point, don’t take any further action as the device will begin to shut down, the screen will go blank if the smartwatch is successfully turned off.
Finally, you can easily Turn “On” and “Off” your Garmin Venu 2 smartwatch if you correctly follow the steps provided above.
Note: The specific buttons and menu options may vary slightly depending on the firmware version or any updates applied to the Garmin Venu 2. Hence, if you come across any difficulties or notice differences in the interface, I suggest checking the device user manual or otherwise contacting the Garmin Support Centre for more assistance.
How to Turn Bluetooth on Garmin Venu 2?
- Go to Settings and Phone.
- select Status.
- This option displays the current Bluetooth connection status.
- To Turn On Bluetooth, tap On or Off to off your Bluetooth connection.
How can I Turn Off Notifications on Garmin Venu 2?
- Go to Settings and Phone.
- select Notifications.
- The device turns smart notifications on and off automatically based on the settings you enable on your phone.
How can I Force Restart Garmin Venu 2?
You can force restart Garmin Venu 2 by pressing and holding down the power button for a few seconds. While holding down the power button, a message that says “Release Key For Assistance” may appear on the screen. Don’t bother to do what the message says, just ignore it and keep holding down the power button until the device finally turns off. Basically, this process takes about 15 to 20 seconds. After the smartwatch turns off, it will automatically reboot itself after some seconds. In case it does not automatically reboot after 30 seconds of turning off, manually press and hold down the power for a few seconds till it turns back on.
Is my smartphone compatible with my Garmin Venu 2?
The Garmin Venu 2 is compatible with any smartphone with functional Bluetooth technology. You can also visit www.garmin.com/ble for more compatibility information.
Why is my Garmin Venu 2 refusing to turn On?
Here are some reasons why your Garmin Venu 2 smartwatch refuses to turn on;
- Low battery life.
- Damaged action/power button.
- Software update issues.
However to fix this problem, make sure your Venu 2 is properly charged, and check for software updates by connecting your device to your smartphone. Your Garmin Venu 2 will automatically update itself if there is an available software update once the device is connected to your smartphone.