Garmin Venu 2S shares many similarities with Garmin Venu 2, there are a just few key differences between them. Meanwhile, the two smartwatches are from Garmin’s Venu series. Here are some basic differences between the two Venu models:
- Size and Design: The Garmin Venu 2S is designed for smaller wrists and has a smaller case size, making it more suitable for individuals with petite wrists. On the other hand, the Garmin Venu 2 has a slightly larger case size and is ideal for those with larger wrists.
- Display: With a measurement of 1.3 inches, the Garmin Venu 2 has a slightly larger display size compared to the Garmin Venu 2S which has a measurement of 1.1-inch display.
- Battery Life: The Garmin Venu 2S has a longer battery life, while the Garmin Venu 2, on the other hand, has a slightly shorter battery life.
- Weight: The Garmin Venu 2S is lighter than the Garmin Venu 2 due to its smaller size.
- Price: Typically, the price of the Garmin Venu 2S is a bit lower than the Garmin Venu 2.
However, aside from these differences, the Garmin Venu 2S and Venu 2 share many similar features that include, fitness tracking, health monitoring, built-in GPS, sports modes, intelligent features, and compatibility with both Android and iOS devices.
How Do I Turn “On” and “Off” Garmin Venu 2S
After unboxing your Garmin Venu 2S, follow the step-by-step processes listed below to easily and safely turn “On” and “Off” your new smartwatch. Do not worry, the processes are easy, simple, and very clear for anyone to understand.
Steps To Turn “On” The Garmin Venu 2S:
- Find the Action button which is located at the upper-right side of the device.
- Press and hold down the Action button for a few seconds until the Garmin logo appears on the screen. This shows that the smartwatch is being powered on.
- Now release the Action button and wait for the device to complete the booting process. You can start using your Venu Sq Music after the device successfully powers on.
Steps To Turn “Off” The Garmin Venu 2S:
- Press and hold down the Action button from the watch face or any screen until the power menu appears on the screen.
- On the power menu, you’ll see options such as “Lock Device,” “Restart,” and “Power Off.”
- Swipe or scroll through the options on the power menu and look for the “Power Off” option and select it by tapping on it once.
- A confirmation message will appear on the smartwatch screen immediately after you select the “Power Off” option asking if you want to power off the device. Confirm your choice by tapping “Yes” or a similar option.
- At this point, don’t take any further action as the device will begin to shut down, and the screen will go blank if the smartwatch is successfully turned off.
Finally, you can easily Turn “On” and “Off” your Garmin Venu 2S smartwatch if you correctly follow the steps provided above.
Note: The specific buttons and menu options may vary slightly depending on the firmware version or any updates applied to the Garmin Venu 2S. Hence, if you come across any difficulties or notice differences in the interface, I suggest checking the device user manual or otherwise contacting the Garmin Support Centre for more assistance.
How to Turn Bluetooth on Garmin Venu 2S?
- Open Settings and Phone.
- select Status.
- This option displays the current Bluetooth connection status.
- There you can turn On or Off Bluetooth.
Why is my Garmin Venu Smartwatch not turning On?
Some basic reasons why your Garmin Venu smartwatch refuses to turn on include;
- Low battery life.
- Damaged action/power button.
- Software update issues.
However to fix this problem, make sure your Venu 2 is properly charged, and check for software updates by connecting your device to your smartphone. Your Garmin Venu 2 will automatically update itself if there is an available software update once the device is connected to your smartphone.
How can I Turn Off Notifications on Garmin Venu 2S?
- Open Settings and Phone.
- select Notifications.
- The device turns smart notifications on and off automatically based on the settings you enable on your phone.
How can I Force Restart Garmin Venu 2S?
To force restart Garmin Venu 2S, press and hold down the power button for a few seconds. While holding down the power button, a message that says “Release Key For Assistance” may appear on the screen. Ignore the message and keep holding down the power button until the device finally turns off. This process takes about 15 to 20 seconds. After the smartwatch turns off, it will automatically reboot itself after some seconds. In case it does not automatically reboot after 30 seconds of turning it off, you will have to boot it manually by pressing and holding down the power for a few seconds till it turns back on.